Monday, December 10, 2007

assignment 11

Great works of literature can last a long time. Jane Austen's novels (including Pride and Prejudice, Emma, and Sense and Sensibility) are still popular almost 200 years after they were first published. Anne Bradstreet's poems have survived about 400 years. The works of Greek playwright Euripides (who wrote Medea) have survived for over 2000 years. What do you think causes great literary works to live forever? Could you ever foresee yourself writing something that lasts that long? (Write at least 75 words.) I think someone who puts alot of effort into their work where people notice it, Then people will cherish it forever. If i was to make a playwright and it became big in my time and after my time has passed i would want it to be memorable. Anyone who really honored my work would keep my work going on over the next years and generations.

No comments: