Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happiness not happyness

  • Happiness is alot about appreciating life. Someone who wants to began their day each morning when they wake up appreciates life. Happiness is not all about walking with your head held high and a smile on your face sometimes it is. Happiness comes naturally to someone.
  • everyday i have a smile on my face because im always happy. i don't regret anything in life because life is too short to regret anything. I don't go around feeling bad about every little thing that goes around because i appreciate life. dancing is something that puts happiness in my life its fun and i feel like i can express myself through dancing.
  • My family, best friends,and people with good attirudes eachday bring the most happiness in my life. i love being around funny people or people that bring positive energy around me. i love feeling comfortable and i am able to feel that around my family and bestfriends,
  • the greatest need in my life is FOOD! when i eat i always get arage of happinesss

No comments: